Hunting the Hummingbird - by David C Hoffman

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Saturday, May 21, 2016

Bayan Botanical Garden

Recently we visited Bayan Botanical Garden on a field trip with our homeschooling group.
It was beautiful and free.
Two of my favorite things.

These two cuties were ready for some fun with their friends, and Toothless the Dragon who came along as well, naturally...


I know I've said this a million times already, but I had no idea there was so much GREEN in Kuwait until we moved here!










Some of our crazy homeschooling crew...




Our boy had a blast running the mazes...



Being a homeschooling Momma is not always easy, but days like this make me feel so blessed to get to hang out with these two cuties in the sun like this on random Thursday morning...






























After a few hours there, we headed for some delicious Iranian food with some friends...


 and then went to play at a local park...






L and A rolling down the grass hill...

Enjoying the last of our beautiful, warm-but-not-hot- days out in the sun.


2 comments:

  1. A is to die for in that cute flower hair clip! Also, this botanical garden looks so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!?!? I wish she'd let me put clips in more often! And wish she'd let me win the socks & sandals battle ;)

      Delete