Hunting the Hummingbird - by David C Hoffman

Support independent publishing: Buy this e-book on Lulu.

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Lately...


We had the neighbor kids over to play one afternoon...

The girls all colored...



...while the boys played PlayStation...




We've been swimming at our pool...





...and sunning...






We had our last swimming meet up with our Homeschool Co-op peeps...





We met some school friends at a park one evening...







We played with our super cool Usborne books while waiting for a dinner out...






We (well, I) marveled at the lack of any sort of HIPPA laws as I noticed all the lab and test results waiting to go out to patients just sitting on the counter in the waiting room of a clinic...





My cuties and a friend joined me at the gym one evening...





Our little artist drew Simba from The Lion King...





Our little Jedi practicing some spelling words...





The kids brought home some school work the other day in their Art books. They were supposed to draw themselves...





LOVE!!!





Playing with a buddy...





October in Kuwait is beautiful. It's usually in the high 90's, and almost always has a light breeze. The kids and I have been trying to get outside as much as our schedule allows...











And of course, I got sick. I lost three days to fevery, sinusesy haze. 
I finally drug myself to the doctor and was diagnosed with a sinus infection.

I blame all the preschool and kindergartners I spent my days with now. They are little sneeze factories.

The doctor gave me antibiotics... 


...that were clearly meant for horses...

The horse pills did the trick, and I was back to normal health soon after.
Which was good, because we had a fun birthday party to attend...


So grateful we were all healthy enough to celebrate our sweet friend.

That's life lately around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment